Friday, August 21, 2015

My mother

My mother has started a blog, she was going to write a book but I encouraged her to do a blog, faster and more accessible.

So if you want a different perspective on my life then take a look.
gotchapd.blogspot.co.uk

She'd love you to have a look, I get my attention seeking tendencies from her. I don't really share my one with my family because it isn't for them and I don't mind the idea that no one reads it. I keep a diary for my really private thoughts, just goes to show you how much I trust my husband, he would never look.
He really is the most trust worthy person I have ever met. That's a different post I think.

My mother. I don't know how she does it and I've told her that often enough. How can you loose a child and carry on, for us I suppose, for the two of us left behind. Her life just hasn't been what she ever wanted. She wanted to see the world, be a free spirit and she got this life. I wonder how happy she has been, so must misery and worry and pain.
When I think of her I worry about her. I worry that she is trapped by VHL and will never escape, she may even be more trapped than me.

No comments: