Sunday, October 01, 2023

I've got cancer

 Which one should I go for next? 

so far in my various communications I have given the news in a range of ways


A cyst that is now more complex

A little bit of cancer

The tumour has grown

Good news - all basically the same - but I need a procedure

Luckily a robot will do it

Not as bad as last time

Will be able to get back to work faster

Cancer - they are getting rid of just the cyst, not the whole kidney

You can live off 10% of one kidney as long as that bit is working

Nope - I don't need yours, yet. 


I'm thinking of - I've had kidney cancer for a few years now, the good kind but now it's looking like it might turn bad and they want to get it out, Please still give me a job. 

and while this is my reality, while I'm taking this in I saw the scan and the size of the one in my spine. Ooof he's grown. It's a he. I might name him. He looked like a lozenge. Lonnie. You can stop showing off now Lonnie. You just stay right as you are. I wasn't ignoring you before it's just that your sister was doing such a good job of growing but quite as much as she could have. She's complicated your sister. She's moving out soon and I'll be all yours. 



No comments: