Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Big Toe

My big toe is tingly. I’m hoping that this is due to something like an in-growing toenail. The problem is that I know my dad’s toes do tingly things and I also know that tumours in various places cause that too. Now at the moment I am not feeling too freaked out about it and I’m actually thinking that my toenail looks a little rubbish and could well be the cause. And even if it is a tumour I’m thinking that it may not be something that needs fixing. I could really do with a pill that shrinks tumours, then I bet my partner would say yes to us trying for a baby.
Oh bollocks.
I suppose I should phone my G.P. and find out if my toenail is the culprit but I don't want to this week. 
I think I will wait until after my sisters wedding.
Dad's next set of tests are at the end of September.

6 comments:

lee said...

Here's hoping that it is just something up with the toenail :).

theEldritch said...

I could really do with a pill that shrinks toes ...

I misread one line and was like that the?? My sister has big feet (for a female) and has always joked that if she cut off her toes her feet would be normal size.

Not that I'd wish an ingrown toenail on anyone, but lets hope that's what it is.

diary of a genetic defect said...

I plan to see the doctor in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the concern.

It is still feeling weird.

theEldritch said...

How's the toe going, had it checked out yet? And your sisters wedding, was it a magical day like most weddings are?

diary of a genetic defect said...

toe is still feeling funny and no, blatantly avoiding going to the drs. Wedding was wonderful and I enjoyed myself no end. Sung a song and all that. Loved it.

thanks for asking.

diary of a genetic defect said...

toe is still feeling funny and no, blatantly avoiding going to the drs. Wedding was wonderful and I enjoyed myself no end. Sung a song and all that. Loved it.

thanks for asking.