Monday, October 12, 2015

A sad and hard day

One of our students died yesterday, she had ongoing health issues but none that should have caused her death.

Today was hard and exhausting, and my life experiences made me deal with it well enough, as well as anyone could expect.

I've got a pounding headache now and I think I'll get an early night.
I came home and saw my lovely little family cooking together, they were making lasagne and when I held them both close, they stood with me, holding me while I finally cried. I'd been holding it in all day, being there  for others, trying to make sure we were doing the right things as a school.

In amongst all this we had several other horrible situations, calls to the police and social services and student kicking off. They day went by so quickly, so sadly.

No comments: