Thursday, March 22, 2007

Week 22

All is well as far as the baby is concerned. She has started to move about and I can feel her, and yes it is a She. I'm really enjoying being pregnant. I didn't let myself entertain the idea that I might be a mum that we could be parents and we are 22 weeks on our way to it coming true. It does feel like I’ve been pregnant for years not months but I’m not bored of it, I might get bored and I’ve been getting backache at the end of a day but I still love it. My baby.

On other news my dad hasn’t had any results as such but I always feel more hopeful when it takes a long time. It usually means that things aren’t a problem. But then they are, his balance isn’t any better and he keeps falling now. Injury list so far, finger and knee.

And my VHL health, well as you lot won’t tell; I’ve been getting some fluttery feelings around the left shoulder blade. It’s internal but just under the skin, a bit like pins and needles but not unpleasant. So I’m wondering if it’s got anything to do with the tumours on my spine. I mentioned it to my dad and he said it sounds like the sort of feeling he gets in his legs now the pain has been sorted through the medication. I’m not going to say anything to anyone else just yet. Even if it is the tumours there isn’t a problem, it’s not like they could operate while I’m pregnant. So apart from getting it out there in the open with you I’m not going to worry about it. Well not really.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Thanks for the baby info! How exciting that you know that the baby will be a girl. Now you can "think pink" for 18 more weeks!

Hope the shoulder issues work out.