Sunday, June 28, 2009

eye eye

I just left a message with Moorefields eye hospital asking for my man to contact me, because the last few days I've had a dark streak across my vision in the eye with the tumour on the optic nerve. I've been here before of course. remember the toe... nothing came of that and if I blogged about every twinge I had I'd have gone mad by now and pissed a lot of people off. But I had that feeling tonight, one of oh well, could be worse.
I started to plan for an operation. I'm thinking, well it is slow at work and i'd rather be fit and healthy for the summer when I can spend some time with my little girl. I think it all became more obvious when We went for a bike ride and I turned to check that no cars were coming and I had to turn a lot because I couldn't see.
This streak has been there for a few days, i had an eye infection and it got gunky for a while but it isn't now and there is this streak. Now I feel stupid, now i'm thinking I bet it is nothing and you're going to waste more time and more tax payers money. Oh shit... I wish I had a medical degree, I hate this because I didn't mention my arm to anyone for months and it turned out to be a real, 'got to get it out' tumour.
Better safe than sorry?
Arrrghhh.

No comments: