Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Decided

I had an email today saying that although I had leadership potential I'm not on the course.
I was relieved.
I was hoping that would be the case as this holiday I've spent more time thinking about what's important to me and my family.
Having that time showed me one thing was time.
The other reason I'm glad is that quite a few people I respect, do not respect the organisation. One, very newly made influence, my coach almost told me she had no respect for them at all.

I haven't had any feedback. I suspect it's my lack of ability in the 3 online, timed tests. These were types of IQ tests. I nearly always fail those.

It could be that my style, my philosophy of education came over too strongly and I'm not their type.

Could be I'd only just got back after sick leave and they could sense how warn out was.

Maybe a combination.

But whatever the reasons I am glad. Now I get some time.

No comments: