Monday, January 02, 2017

2017 with self made family

What a lovely pleasant affair we had this New Year.
It would have been improved sightly if three women I love had made it to give me a kiss but they couldn't. One for reasons of travel fun and one for boring flu based reasons, and one because I didn't invite her.
But I saw other women I love and I felt very happy, all evening long.
It felt like family, because it was and because it was with newish lovely people who feel like my family.
I would very much like an uneventful 2017, one where I gain head space and get to be very ordinary. I know I need some calm, peace and quiet.
So my New Year resolution list...
Build happy memories with those I love.
No health scares for me or anyone else. No big decisions.
No change.
More of the same.
I'd like work to feel purposeful but not all consuming.
Most of all I would like my little girl to be happy and feel loved, all the time. She is my most important bit of family. She is what counts.

No comments: