Saturday, January 05, 2019

A list

When did I start doing things?
It was before my brother died. Then I carried on doing things.
In a very rough order...
Drama wise I was in various shows as a youngster, did plays, directed too
School shows and local Am dram
Learnt judo for a while
I sang songs in assemblies - composed by me and my mate
Orchestras - lots of them
Local choirs - with solos - lots of them
Art exhibitions
Sang in church - solos a lot
Played in music competitions and then as an adult was a judge in the same competitions
Started a youth club
Representative for East Anglia youth assembly for the Roman Catholic church
Joined bands - backing singer
Fronted my own band - Kismet - sang covers all over Norfolk and Suffolk
Sang our own original stuff
Sold my own art - lots of it
Recorded a CD single
Went to art school
Worked in a young offenders prison - helped direct a production of Cinderella
Did a degree
Did a PGCE
Did a masters degree
Did an NPQSL
Spoke at City Hall London to advocate for better education around domestic violence in schools
Lead a teacher Union rally and spoke to the assembly about why education needs to change
Wrote some books - unpublished
Advocated for several young people
Performed in a few murder mystery spoofs
Moved to Africa
If and when I remember other stuff I'll add it
I'm proud of all these things
None of these things are about VHL

No comments: