Saturday, May 02, 2020

grumpy

I've woken up very grumpy. Perhaps a little too much wine bar night hasn't helped.

I'm grumpy at the washing up in the sink, the fact that the national power grid has gone off again, so the load of washing in the machine is now not going to be finished until the afternoon so it won't dry today.

I'm grumpy that some ex students on twitter have been rude about the school, when I know how hard the staff are working to keep us going and hopefully open in September.

I'm grumpy because our house keeper who we haven't seen for 4 weeks sent a message to say they can't afford to buy food. Even though we are still paying her, so I think maybe the other 2 members of staff who employ her might not be. 

And I'm grumpy because our tree house is broken.

And yet I know these are all such small things compared to what other people are going through and I feel like a spoilt brat. And that's making me even more grumpy. 

No comments: