Tuesday, April 12, 2022

pain in the arse

It is getting better. Healing. A slow process when you are going through it and every so fast on reflection. 
This time, a break is a time to rest and sleep. I'm happy with myself for managing lent so far. It's been interesting to have been battling with my body though. It's not behaving as I'd hoped. 
My arse, my armpit and my finger. 
But I was reminded yesterday by someone I hope dear, that it's not fighting me as much as it could. We've had rougher patches. 
She's going through a battle with her body and she doesn't know what and who she can trust. It reminded me of those times I haven't known if it's all really real. When the cure feels worse than the disease. The lack of pain or disability but to be told... 
It's time. Time to cut you open, time to intervene and stop it. Time to take the risk. Time to sign the yellow paper. 

No comments: