Tuesday, July 19, 2022

where will I be scanned next

 Who knows, looking unlikely that it will be here. But I do need to have my 6month one. 

I know I do, but only to ease my mind, I'm sure of that. 

Today, I sat in my pjs with my husband and friend and we were talking about life's path. I have lived a very full and happy one but I still see a long future. I think that is why I feel frustrated by a small hiccup in the road. Very small, it will resolve but it occurred to me that asking me to wait for something I want isn't a good idea. It's not so much that I'm running out of time and more I need to use my time. I don't like being bored. I have been happy to slow down these last few years, take things as a pace which has helped me connect with my daughter and get to know different sides to my self and others. But I'm restless now, I need another thing and I don't want that to be VHL related. 

No comments: