Tuesday, December 13, 2022

how much to declare

 I'm applying for jobs. There is always the confidential section. Last time I was applying in the UK I ended up having to disclose to the HR department. I'm not sure if I do need to do that. 

What if I get a job and then, within quick succession I need an operation. Currently my situation is stable but I know that kidney one is near needing something doing. Could even be now, could even be before, could still be a few years. If I have stuff done over the summer break I could even be in out and done before anyone would even know. 

There I go, thinking through it all, over thinking, and then I wonder. How, when you don't know me, would you take it. 

Do I say - oh and just as a final thought, I have a disease which probably won't be an issue but I do, well sort of have cancer. 

No comments: