Sunday, November 19, 2006

Annual review

It’s not for a while (had appointment letter through) but I’ve been feeling uneasy, partly because my work has been very difficult and I’m anxious about a number of things. When one thing makes you feel low other things do too. The truth is I’m concerned about my eye. I had a weird thing when I had tunnel vision. I can do everything I need to with one eye, that doesn’t bother me so much it’s the idea of the surgery, if it had to happen. Eyes being injected – ooohhurrg, it makes me shiver just thinking about it. At least my big toe has gone back to feeling as it should. Never did make it to the GP. (naughty)

2 comments:

theEldritch said...

Sounds a bit like me, avoiding going to the doctor that is. Happy to hear that the toe is all better though.

Weird thing when you had tunnel vision ... isn't having tunnel vision weird enough? that's something I hope to never experience. What's going wrong with the eye? Is that related to the detached retina?

I know how much a bad work environment can effect everything else in our lives. Can be an unhappy place to be. Been there before. Hope work gets better soon. :)

Beverly said...

I love to read your stories. So many others with VHL are vague...about symptoms, tumors, etc. We're so new to this. It's helpful to read about others.

Hope all goes well with the upcoming scans.