Saturday, November 25, 2006

To Plan or not to Plan

How quickly things change. I’m pregnant!
Something I always hoped and prayed would happen. All those times I quietly swallowed tears when people assumed that I would be a mum one day, they never even thinking that I couldn’t plan it, we couldn’t plan it. 

And we didn’t. One night of recklessness and there you go. 

To quote my partner ‘He shoots, he scores’ So there we have it. A baby.
Oh my.
I’m sure I’ll have more to say about this but I’m still a bit stunned not to mention many more emotions like, nerves, fear and utter joy.
It is very early days and so we have to be realistic but that fact that we have told our families and loads of our friends already tells you how thrilled I am and no I'm not thinking about the genetic profile. 

No comments: