Saturday, December 05, 2015

A lot of time on my hands

I am looking forward to going back to work, 4 weeks since surgery and feels time to go back, I need to take my time as I know I want to rush back. I shouldn't.
I'm well enough to be quite bored  until days like today and then it hurts.

But in more interesting news, it has occurred that while I'm satisfied with my lot, even content, happy and have a plan, my husband might not be and perhaps I need to consider that.

I don't want him to look back and regret his life, he doesn't seem happy to me, and it seems he wants to travel.
So we need to consider it.
I don't want to really, but it's not like it would ruin my life.

I'm not sure what we'll do, will the little one do it, want to do it?

I need to not be selfish, it will be a while to organise it. A bit of me thinks, maybe we might not all go!


No comments: