Sunday, May 15, 2016

Why worry?

People worry about me. I've heard it a lot, more so recently. I worry me.
Should this disease have more of an effect on who I am? Perhaps it is, I go back to my love of drama, the drama of life.
This week I cried in my office. A friendly face offered help, advice and a much needed ear. He beard me say, 'why can't I just have a bit of boredom in my life.' I meant it at the time, but actually the truth is I don't think I do.
Facebook provides me with the outlet to get attention, I like attention. So when I post something I want lots of likes and things. I'm not sure I want people to worry and this happened. I was unclear and I worried people. I didn't mean for that, but they worried all the same.
The attention I want is about how great people think I am. Because, well like everyone, I'm not at all convinced I am, great. I'm not sure I'm good.

No comments: