Friday, June 21, 2019

I've gone on Twitter

I have a short bucket list these days, I have achieved many of my ambitions and there isn't much left that I think I have a huge amount of control over.
One thing though, is to be published.
I've written a few things and I hope one day something is officially published.
So with one of my favourite people, over a bottle of -her Prosecco - me Corona talked about it. She, you see, is a proper author. I'm very excited by that.

She suggested some things, and one was this, this blog. To send it - to get more followers and at the time that seemed right, felt like the right idea, given where I was and where I've been.
Back home, in the cold weather and the reality of everyday life I am doubting if that's a good idea. I've looked, there are so many stories, so many voices. Why would mine be useful?

I'm linking up some ideas and the Twitter account @OfDefect is live... and I've connected with a couple of people, which is rather lovely, but I don't know if this is the way I tick that item off my list

I might wait.

No comments: