Friday, August 23, 2019

'I love you' doesn't even touch the sides

I am very lucky to have true and real friends.
I feel loved and supported in ways that are hard to express and 'I love you' doesn't do it justice.
I've discussed unconditional love over the last few weeks. My mum and dad give it to me.

It was always made very clear to me as a child, 'I will always love you, I may not always like you or the things you do, but I will always love you.'

I have found and cherished those friends who I love unconditionally and I feel I collect them. Bring them into my life but perhaps in truth they have collected me. Kept me as close as I've kept them. It hasn't mattered how long the gap or that I don't remember certain details. Usually the names of their family, it matters that we care and the certain knowledge that we will do all we can to protect that.

It means that I walk my life with confidence.

Thank you wonderful friends. You are a small and precious group of people who I treasure and value.

No comments: