Sunday, November 29, 2020

A nice up of tea

 I just had a nice cup of tea and a bit of a cry. The power of a good friend, ready to let you let go a little bit can't really be measured. 

She and I haven't seen each other as much recently. I know how lucky we are that, when so much of the rest of the world is doing everything remotely we get any time at all but the quality of just popping round is endlessly important. 

I didn't let go completely because, right now, I can't. It's not so much the scan but the results. We were talking about if we might host a new years eve party. Depends on the results. I'm already in, who knows what might happen. The extreme possibility is that I need some kind of immediate intervention. Get it out now now. Best case scenario is always, re-scan in a year. 


No comments: