Saturday, August 29, 2015

Home alone

I'm at home on my own which is rare now that I have a little girl. She has gone on an adventure with her father and I'm staying put.

Not that I don't like adventure, it is just that I'm more of a worrier and I don't want to ride a bike that far to get wet and not have cups of tea.

He is an amazing dad, the best and he always will be. I hope and I need to know that because who knows how long I'm going to be here to be the mum. I'm hoping ages, I'm hoping medical technology keeps me alive and well but as yet there isn't a cure and so I know there is a chance that I won't be physically able to be one type of mum and in my darkest moments I wonder if that sell by date might just come true.

I've bee getting pins and needles again this last couple of weeks and at 11.4mm I think that brain tumour of mine is doing a bit more than giving me hiccups. I'll keep a note.

A medium mood day.

No comments: