Friday, June 08, 2012

Do you remember the Hatfield-McCoy Feud caused by Von Hippel-Lindau


I saw something on this the other day, funny how it seems to still be a myth.



Anyway I wanted to do a different post because I wanted to talk about me!



I've been using Facebook forum on VHL a bit too much and I wondered if I should, my family are connected to that and then I remembered I could express myself here and not worry but hope - I don't know why - that some people will read it.

I was having a drink with a friends last night and we were talking about lots of things but VHL came up and she said she never thinks of it when she thinks of me. I was really pleased. I hate the idea that all I am is my genetic disorder.



I am not.



I bloody hate it all the same. I feel like a time bomb.



When will I next need surgery and when will it happen?



GRRRRRRRRRRRRR



Von Hippel Lindau is horrible.






No comments: