Saturday, January 09, 2021

The honeymoon of post scan results

 I make the same health promise to myself quite often, I've done it for a large part of my adult life and at times I actually commit and carry it out. 

Around September I made one of these resolutions for my fitness and began by using a rather helpful app and have built up to 5 workouts a week, now at about 40mins each. This really is the most I've done for about 14 years (the last time I got proper fit I then got pregnant)

And I'm drying out over January, one week and a bit down, even with a very hard first week back at work 

Why the preamble? 

Well, My legs are looking good, my knee hurts and I really should see a physiotherapist, but I'm not sleeping any better and my tummy is a big bloated ball of gas and I'm feeling a bit miffed that I don't yet look like my very healthy, and much young 28 year old self. I was expecting to feel and look 28. The good thing is, I know that what ever is going on with my reluctant bowels, it isn't a tumour. So that's a nice missing layer of anxiety. It won't last long, give me a couple of months and I'll be able to think, well one could have grown. 



No comments: